ENRICHING LIFESTYLE in fresno.
Health and fitness are cornerstones of our community.
Not only is The Windham one of the most sought-after retirement communities in Fresno, CA., it’s managed by Cadence Living, a team of senior living experts who take a holistic approach to lifestyle, health and wellness. By aligning health and fitness with other areas of the community, such as dining, socializing, intellectual and programing, we make it easier for residents to stay true to their wellness goals. In fact, many new residents report feeling more fit and happier, after just a few months of active participation at The Windham.
- Walking paths: Throughout the 10-acre campus, enjoy walking paths with vistas of flowers, sequoia tree, nature and wide-open spaces.
- Cottage living: For those who want a little more space and extra privacy, we’re one of very few retirement communities that offer unique standalone cottages.
- Fitness center: Everything is here. From fitness equipment to studio classes, our curriculum is designed to accommodate all levels of fitness and physical abilities. We’ll take the time to show you how to exercise correctly, so you can keep doing what you love most, and perhaps even regain some of the motion, strength, stability, energy and flexibility you thought was lost.
- Dog park: We’re pet-friendly in more ways than one. Our amenities make it easy to take your best friend for a walk or a quick potty break. Find it hard to bend down to clean up after your dog outdoors? We’ll take care of it for you!
- Heated swimming pool: Enjoy water aerobics classes, as well as open-pool hours for lap swimming, or just sunbathing.
- Shuffleboard court: Our shuffleboard court is a big hit with residents who love to challenge their friends to friendly game.
- Beautiful neighborhood: Located in one of the best neighborhoods in Fresno, the area is safe for those who enjoy walks along tree-lined streets.
- Indoor-outdoor campus: The architectural design of The Windham is a natural mix of open-air common areas, shaded walkways, mature landscaping and majestic fountain. Inside and outside areas flow together.
Come join us for a tour and experience our amenities for yourself. To learn more or schedule a virtual tour, please call at (559) 449-8070 or fill out the form below.