ENJOY A BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE AND CARE.
Our assisted living services are designed to empower you to live the life you want.
At The Windham we like to call assisted living simply LIVING—with a little help (or a lot) when you ask for it. Choose from studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom apartments, which all come with The Windham’s full amenities and services. In keeping with an emphasis on activities and the great outdoors, every assisted living apartment features a personal outdoor patio or balcony.
INCLUDED IN YOUR MONTHLY RATE:
- Three meals a day, per person. Enjoy the variety and service of stellar culinary restaurant-style dining room. Plus, anytime snacks and coffee.
- Sunday brunch—feel free to invite friends and family to join you.
- Weekly housekeeping, linen, and optional personal laundry services (not included unless requested).
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, appointments and special outings around town.
- Fitness Center access with a variety of exercise classes to improve your health, strength, balance, mood and overall wellbeing.
- Planned social outings to the theatre, orchestra, movies, restaurants and more.
- A full calendar of onsite educational, cultural, entertainment and social events.
- Extended basic cable and all your utilities, so there are no surprise heating or cooling bills. Telephone is not included.
- Heated pool where you cool off with a few laps, or attend one of our water aerobics classes
- Pet friendly, because some of our best friends have fur and walk on four legs.
- Private outdoor patio or balcony to enjoy your own outdoor space.
- Never pay a repair bill again. We take care of all maintenance and upkeep, so if something breaks, leaks or requires attention, just call and we fix it.
Our professional staff is trained to attend to each resident’s needs with compassion, kindness and expertise. Through collective engagement with community staff, residents and their family, we design a personalized wellness plan to ensure those under our care receive quality assisted living services.
- Weekly housekeeping, linen service and laundry
- Scheduled transportation to doctor appointments and local shopping
- Personalized care plan, including daily living assistance, medication management and wellness checks
- Optional services: including salon, dental care, incontinence program, counseling and therapy services
- 24/7 staffing and security, plus a personal pendant alert system (included)
- Extended basic cable and utilities
Is Assisted Living the right choice for you?
Sometimes the decision to move into an assisted living community is made amidst many challenges. However, recent research suggests that assisted living communities can help create a sense of belonging and personal control for older individuals, easing the transition and fostering a better quality of life. Moreover, we believe our services and programs create opportunities for improvement through classes, exercise, intellectual stimulation, and socializing that simply aren’t available to those who choose to live in more isolated settings. We invite you to learn more from our residents and staff by visiting our retirement community and seeing it for yourself.
Assistance at The Windham can open up new possibilities for engaging in a supportive, caring environment. Give us a call at (559) 449-8070 or fill out the form below to schedule a virtual tour.